Updated 26 June 2022
For any personal data which was collected before the Personal Data Protection Act 2562 B.E. came into force, we can collect and use such personal data in accordance with the original purpose. The Disclosure and other conduct must comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2562 B.E.
“Personal Data” means any information related to a person which, directly or indirectly, allow to identify such person but shall not includes data of the deceased person specifically. However, the following shall not considered as a personal data such as business contact information which is not identify the person such as company’s name, company’s address, business registration number, business phone number, email address for works, anonymous data, pseudonymous data.
“Data Processing” means any operation with Personal Data such as collect, record, organize, structuring, archive, adjust, recover, use, disclose, pass on, publish, transfer, mix delete or destroy.
“Data Subject” means natural person who is the owner of the Personal Data
“Data Controller” means a person or a juristic person having the power and duties to make decisions regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data.
“Data Processor” means a person or a juristic person who operates in relation to the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data pursuant to the orders given by or on behalf of a Data Controller, whereby such person or juristic person is not the Data Controller.
“Cookies” means small computer files which temporary store a necessary Personal Data in the Data Subject’s computer for the convenient of communication which only effective only at the time of visiting the website.
“Our Services” means the service of providing digital tools for legal work management of the company and shall includes, but not limited to, digital tools for create, electronically sign and management of electronic documents or electronic contract, digital tools for management legal matter related to the Personal Data Protection Act 2562 B.E., digital tool for document or contracts related to Human Resource work, digital tools for company secretary works such as organizing shareholders’ meeting.
Personal Data we collect
We may collect the following Personal Data;
- Personal Data include title, full name, gender, age, occupation, qualifications, job title, position or status, type of business, nationality, country of residence. date of birth, marital status, information on the card issued by a government agency (e.g. ID card number, social security number, Passport number, Tax Identification Number), Driving license information, House registration, signature, audio recordings, pictures, photographs, video recordings, video clips, identity verification information (KYC/e-KYC) and other personal information you have provided to us.
- Contact details include address, delivery details, billing details, address for sending invoices, phone number, mobile number, fax number, work phone number, e-mail.
- Financial information, including credit/debit card or banking information, credit/debit card number, type of credit card, Card issuance date/expiration date, billing cycle, account details, payment details and history and other financial information.
- Marketing information and communications, such as your desire to receive marketing information from us, business partner or other companies and preferred forms of communication, Wish List, Save notifications about product or service promotions and other marketing and communications information, including information about employees’ use of the website, platform, products and services, Q&A record.
- Profile details such as username and password, spending, details about products or services (order history, past orders purchase history, customer order cancellation, order via website, order ID) financial records, Personal Identification Number (PIN), feedback and survey, results, satisfaction survey results, details of participation in the activity using discount codes and promotions for customers, customer order details, customer service.
We do not have a policy to collect Sensitive Data from you. We will obtain your express consent prior to the collection of such personal data or unless there is a legal ground to collect such information without obtaining consent.
You agree not to deliver any information that is inaccurate and/or misleading to us and you agree to notify us of any inaccuracies or alterations of such information. We reserve the right to request the delivery of any additional documentation to verify the information you have provided to us as we deem appropriate.
Collection of Personal Data of minors, incompetent person and quasi-incompetent person
We will collect data about minors, incompetent person or quasi-incompetent persons only with the consent of the parent authorized to act on behalf of the minor, guardian or guardian, as the case maybe. We will not collect information from customers that we know to be under twenty years of age or from the quasi-incompetent and incompetent person without the consent of the person exercising parental power to act on behalf of the minor, guardian or guardian; Where consent is required In case we know We unintentionally collect personal information from anyone under the age of twenty. virtual incompetent person or an incompetent person without the consent of the person exercising parental power to act on behalf of the minor, guardian or guardian We will promptly delete such information. or process only the portion of the data that we can do on a legal basis other than obtaining consent.
Source of Personal Data we collected
We collect Personal Data directly from you from the following channel;
when you have accessed and/or used our services or platform; or register an account with us
- When you submit the form including but not limited to Application form or other forms related to our products and services Either online or in a documented form.
- when you enter into any agreement or provide any documents or other information related to your interactions with us or when you use our products and services.
- when you contact us, for example via telephone (which will be recorded) letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings social media platform and email address including when you contact customer service agents
- When you use the service electronically or contact us through the Platform, the Website, the Application, or use the Services. This includes but is not limited to use through cookies. which we may apply when you use or access the Application or the Website.
- when you have authorized through your device to disclose any information to our application or platform
- When you link your account through our Platform to your Social Media Account or other user account. or use other Social Media Features under the service policy of that feature provider.
- when you transact through our services
- When you give us comments or complaints
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason, etc.
Collection of Personal Data from other sources
We collection of Personal Data from other sources, such as public information and/or parent and affiliated companies (such as obtaining information from service providers we employ to collect Personal Data on their behalf), our business partners, the entities we provide services (including their websites and social network usernames), official sources, government agencies with reliable databases of individuals, government agencies (e.g. Bank of Thailand, Revenue Department, Department of Business Development, Ministry of Interior Affair, Anti-Money Laundering Office Office of Insurance Commission, Legal Execution Department, Ministry of Commerce, Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Lands or the Courts) and from any other third parties (such as those who refer customers your representative, merchant, or any other person authorized by you).
Quality of Data
We store your personal information to be utilized in the implementation of Our Service in accordance with objectives and mission agreed between you and us. The data that has been stored, we take into account the accuracy, completeness and currentness of the information.
Purpose and legal basis
We will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the purposes and on the legal basis as follow:
Legal basis for data processing
To provide electronic document preparation services
The processing of your personal data is necessary to;
To provide electronic signature services
The processing of your personal data is necessary to
To provide electronic documents services
The processing of your personal data is necessary to
To provide notification service to you as a user
The processing of your personal data is necessary to
|to provide service of electronic document access control and other services||
The processing of your personal data is necessary to
|for communication marketing communication in-depth analysis development of our service To provide assistance with your service requests, inquiries or suggestions and to ensure that our group is able to provide services to you and others effectively.||
The processing of your personal data is necessary;
For other purposes which we will notify you at the time the personal data is collected. We will notify you of any other purposes for which we would like to use your personal data in addition to the purposes stated above or when we wish to change the original purpose set forth or when we need to obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data specifically. by contacting you through the contact information you have provided to us.
Processing of Personal Data
We will process your Personal Data which will be done with the purpose, scope, lawful, transparent and fair methods under the following processing bases:
Collection of Personal Data
the collection of Personal Data shall be able to do so under the purpose and only to the extent necessary in accordance with the purpose or for benefits directly related to the purpose of collection which must notified the owner of the Personal Data before or while collecting the personal data for the details as follows:
- purpose of collection
- Personal Data collected
- the case that the owner of the Personal Data is required to provide Personal Data to comply with a law or contract or to enter into a contract. In this case, the potential impact of not providing personal information shall be notified to the Personal data owner.
- The type of person or entity to whom the personal information collected may be disclosed.
- Rights of personal data subject
Use of personal information
Disclosure of personal information
We will disclose your personal information to third parties for the benefit of increasing the efficiency of the Our Service or providing any other convenience to you correctly and continuously so that you can successfully complete the transactions you wish and maximize benefit by disclosing personal information to the purpose or as necessary for the benefit that is directly related to the purpose of the collection and must obtain the consent of the owner of the information provided before or at that moment except in the following cases Consent is not required.
- for the purpose of planning or statistics or censuses of government agencies
- to prevent or suppress life-threatening a person’s body or health
- It is legally public information.
- for the benefit of the investigation by the competent legal officer or in the trial and adjudication of the court
- It is compliance with the law or by court order
We will require the recipient to take appropriate measures to protect your data and process such Personal Data only as necessary and take steps to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of personal information.
Limitation of use and disclosure of Personal Data
We can use and disclose your personal information according to your consent and/or in accordance with the purpose herein. We will supervise and make sure that our employees, our staff or operators are prohibited from using and/or disclosing your Personal Data and they will not use or disclose other than the purpose of collecting personal information or disclosing it to third parties, except:
- It is in compliance with laws such as the Personal Data Protection Act. Electronic Transactions Act Telecommunications Business Act Anti-Money Laundering Act Civil and Criminal Code Civil and Criminal Procedure Code, etc.
- It is for the benefit of the investigating officer’s investigation or the proceeding of the court
- for your benefit and the request for consent could not be made at that time.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests or of a person or entity other than us.
- It is necessary to prevent or suppress harm to a person’s life, body or health.
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or for the execution of the Data Subject’s request prior to entering into that contract.
- To achieve objectives related to historical documentation or archival for public benefit or for study, research, statistical preparation which has provided appropriate preventive measures.
We may use the information services of third-party service providers to process personal data which service providers must have security measures and prohibit the collection, use or disclose Personal Data other than those we have designated.
Providing services by third party and sub-provider
We may assign or procure third parties (Data Processor) to process Personal Data on our behalf. Such third parties may offer services in various ways, such as hosting (hosting), sub-services (Outsourcing) or as a cloud computing service/provider or a job in the form of outsourcing.
In assigning a third party to the processing of personal data as a Data Processor of that Personal Data, We will provide you with an agreement that sets out our rights and duties as a Data Controller and to those whom we designate as Data Processor. This agreement shall includes detail of the types of Personal Data we entrust to process including objectives, scope of processing of Personal Data and other related agreements for which Data Processor are obliged to process Personal Data only to the extent specified in the agreement and in accordance with our instructions and they cannot be processed for any other purpose.
In the event that a Data Processor is assigned a sub-processor, we will supervise the Data Processor and the sub-processor to procure a data processing agreement in the form and standard no less than ours and the Data Processor.
Send or transfer of Personal Data abroad
We may need to send or transfer your Personal Data to affiliates or other parties abroad or to other recipients as part of our normal business operations, such as transmission or transfer.
Personal data is stored on the Server/Cloud in different countries where it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or is acting under a contract between us and another person or entity for your benefit or for the execution of your request prior to entering into a contract or to prevent or suppress a danger to life, body or health to you or others. to comply with the law or is it necessary to carry out missions for the benefit of the public.
In case that the destination country has insufficient standards for personal data protection, we will supervise the transmission or transfer of Personal Data as required by law and will take measures to protect Personal Data that are deemed necessary and appropriate in accordance with confidentiality standards, such as having confidentiality agreements with recipients in such countries or in the case that the recipient is an affiliate of the same business, we may choose to implement a Personal Data protection policy that has been reviewed and approved by the relevant legal authority and will process the transmission or transfer of personal data to the Company in the same group/business in foreign countries may comply with the said Personal Data protection policy instead of taking action as required by law.
Personal Data storage and data retention time
We will retain your Personal Data for the necessary periods during which you are a customer, user or continue to use Our Service or for the period necessary to achieve the objectives involved in this Policy which may need to be kept afterwards if required or permitted by law, for example, stored in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act, stored for the purpose of proving a potential dispute within the statue of limitation of up to 10 years. We will delete or destroy personal data or make your non-personally identifiable information when it is no longer necessary or at the end of such period.
Data security measures for Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us and we have put in place appropriate technical and administrative security measures to protect personal data from loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification and destruction using security technologies and procedures such as encryption and access restrictions. This ensures that only authorized persons have access to your personal information and that they are trained on the importance of protecting personal information.
We employ appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, access, use, alteration, correction, disclosure of Personal Data to persons who do not have rights or duties in connection with that Personal Data. Such measures will be reviewed when necessary or when technology changes to provide appropriate security performance. We will not be liable for any damages resulting from use or disclosure of Personal Data to third parties including neglect or ignore log out from the system that the Data Subject has accessed by the action of the Data Subject or other persons authorized by the data owner.
Data Subject’s Rights
According to the Personal Data Protection Act 2562 B.E., you will have the rights, as data subject, as follow:
- Right to withdraw the consent allowing the Company to process your Personal Data.
- Right to access and receive a copy of Personal Data which has been collect, use and disclose.
- Right to request for transfer of Personal Data
- Right to object the processing of Personal Data
- Right to request for delete, destroy or anonymize the Personal Data
- Right to request to stop the use of Personal Data
- Right to request for correction and update of Personal Data
- Right to file complain in case of violation of your rights in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2562 B.E. by the Company, its officer or representative.
Any request for the exercise of your rights as stated above must be done in writing and the Company will use its best endeavors to do so within a reasonable timeframe and does not exceed the time limit prescribed by law. The Company will comply with legal requirements regarding your rights as a personal data subject.
Your exercise of rights under this section may be limited under applicable law and there are instances where it is necessary that we may refuse or fail to act on your request for exercise of rights above, for example to comply with a law or a court order or for public benefit. The exercise of rights may infringe upon the rights or freedoms of others, for example, if we reject the above request, we will also inform you of the reason for the refusal. The Company reserves the right to charge any fees related to and necessary for data processing. personal as you request.
- In order for the system to display information or allow the subject of personal information to access certain services, such as notifying or sending instructions to us, conducting policy inquiries or changing personal details such as Password, E-mail Address, Mobile Phone, etc.
- so that we can provide news or publicity about us and services that are beneficial to each personal data subject as appropriate
- To serve as a preliminary information to improve the content and services of the website in accordance with the needs of the personal data subject as much as possible.
- for use in statistical analysis or in our other activities
Links to Third Party’s website
To use our application service or website There may be links to social networking platforms and other websites operated by third parties. We only endeavor to link to websites that have standards for privacy protection.
However, we cannot be held responsible for the content or standards of privacy protection of those other websites unless otherwise specified. Any Personal Data you provide to that third party’s website will be collected by that party and subject to such third party’s privacy notice/policy (if any). We have no control over and cannot be responsible for the use of your Personal Data by such third parties.
Detail of the Data Controller
Corpjurist Co., Ltd.
389/8 Bhumjainiwes 3 Project 3 Moo 4 Tumbon Naiklongbangplakod Ampor Prasamutrchedi Samutprakan 10290